- Simplified joint-stock company (société par actions simplifiée), share capital of EUR 252.000
- Registered at the Paris trade register (RCS Paris), number 509 104 527
- Registered office: 64 rue de Lisbonne -75008 Paris Tel: + 33 (0)1 83 79 87 30
- Portfolio management company regulated by the “Autorité des Marchés Financiers” under the Agreement number GP – 08000040
- President: Jean-Michel Beghin
- Head of publications: Pierre Rémy
- Editor in chief: Philippe Crochet
The purpose of this website is to provide the public with information on the activities and products of Keensight Capital. This should not be considered as canvassing. The information on this website is not of a contractual nature. Nothing on this website should be construed as an offer to sell products, or as a recommendation and/or invitation to tender, or as a public offering of securities.
The information contained on the Keensight Capital website is provided solely for guidance. Subscriptions may not be effected via this website. The information contained on this website is valid at the date of publication. Due to the simplified nature of the website’s content, this information is nevertheless incomplete and has no contractual value. It does not constitute an investment recommendation or advice based on the specific circumstances of the website’s visitors and may not be appropriate to their individual requirements.
Please note that investments expose the investor to risk. We therefore recommend that, before making any investment decision, you consult the current regulatory documents (prospectus and/or regulations), which are available on request from the Management Company.
Please be aware that past performance is no guarantee of future results and that, as the value of the units depends on the value of the securities held in the portfolio, the value of investments can fall as well as rise. This means that investors may not recover the whole amount of their initial investment and no guarantee of income is given.