Keensight Capital is a European Growth Buyout investor with deep expertise in Technology and Healthcare. We partner with the management teams of fast growing and profitable companies providing capital, strategic guidance and operational support.
- We invest in fast growing and profitable companies
- Our companies generate €10m to €400m of revenues
Technology & Healthcare
- Our companies are champions in the Technology and Healthcare fields
- Keensight’s industry focus enables us to bring relevant expertise and network to our management teams
European-based, international reach
- Our companies are headquartered in Europe and have international scale
- They operate in more than 90 countries across the world
- We finance organic growth, enable strategic acquisitions or provide liquidity to existing shareholders
- We provide €10-400m investment tickets, with or without leverage
- We invest as minority or majority partners
- Keensight’s international team backs entrepreneurs and provides strategic guidance with more than 20 years of experience in Technology and Healthcare
- We connect our companies with a vast network of industry experts
- Our Keensight Performance team provides on-demand support to management teams, leveraging its cross-functional expertise to create value
- We can help with initiatives such as top-line growth (pricing, sales excellence), M&A, supply chain or internationalization
All investments made by Keensight Capital take into account the ESG principles, and we are signatories of the PRI, the Principles for Responsible Investments, promoted by the United Nations.
At Keensight Capital, we believe that investing is about passion, expertise, trust and fairness. We are committed to excellence and aspire to help outstanding companies achieve their full potential. We value team spirit, ambition, creative thinking and humility.
At Keensight Capital, we grow together.
Our partners in growth all around the world
years of experience in Technology and Healthcare
assets under management
nationalities in the team
IRR from a total of 48 exited investments
average annual portfolio revenue growth over the past 5 years